Are you excited to get started? I know I am!
On this page, you’ll find all the info you need for your project to run smoothly. Have a careful read through it to see how this process will work and what I’ll need from you before your project begins. I’m always available by email if you need help.
Email address: [email protected]
What’s included on this page?
- Your checklist: A checklist of things I need you to complete before your project starts.
- Project management: Instructions on how to use Asana to organise your project.
- Feedback guidelines: Tips to help you provide me with really helpful feedback on design mockups.
Your checklist to get started
Fill in the answers to the questionnaire and submit.
On Pinterest, create and fill a public board with inspiration for your brand, including a minimum of 5 logos, 5 colour palettes, 5 patterns and 5 website designs. If you get stuck, feel free to pin from my design boards. When you’ve filled your board, go through your pins and leave comments on your favourites stating what you like about them.
Access my calendar to schedule a phone call. This is an optional step if you feel you have questions you would like to ask before your project starts. Please make sure that you have completed the discovery questionnaire before the call.
You should have received an invitation to join your project. Jump on in and get a feel for how we’ll keep track of things. If you’ve completed the tasks listed above, then you can go ahead and check those off in Asana! There is more information further down the page on how to use Asana, and you are welcome to ask me any questions.
Welcome to Asana! Watch the above video, then feel free to have a look through the other videos on their YouTube channel for hints and tips for how to use Asana, or alternatively, you can have a read through on their website.
Asana is fantastic for keeping all of your project’s information in one place. It can be used for messaging, keeping track of tasks and for uploading content and files for your website.
I really appreciate simple and straightforward feedback. It helps me clearly understand your thoughts and make the right changes to your designs.
Here are a few tips on providing awesome feedback:
- Try and use bullet points to break up your feedback.
- Use headers to organise your feedback.
- Read over your feedback to make sure it’s clear and check that you’ve answered any questions I may have asked.
- Post your feedback as a comment on the relevant Asana discussion instead of emailing me directly. Back and forth emails can get confusing but communicating in Asana is a breeze!
- If you have team members that would like to add their feedback, I kindly ask that you gather the feedback into one message. This stops everyone from getting confused and keeps the project organised.
What happens now?
After you’ve completed everything on your checklist, we’re all set to begin your project! You will be able to track our progress via Asana.
I look forward to starting your project!